Tuesday, October 3, 2006

I want:

1. Something that you recently changed: My friends, my furniture, my way of interacting with some friends.

2. Never in my life have I sucked: Licorice. I hate it.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: My brother.

4. In High School I was: Moody, smart, bitchy, angry, punk rock, an honor student.

5. When I'm nervous: I revert to bad habits.

6. The last time I cried was:I don't remember the exact date, but recently. I've lost a few people in the last months.

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: No one, I've seen the show Bridezillas.

8. Wine of choice: Cabernet Savignon or Prosecco.

9. My hair is: shoulder length and dreadlocked.

10. When I was 4: I knew more than I knew how to express.

11. Last Christmas: it snowed when I went home.

12. Last soda you drank: half a coke yesterday.

13. I should be: working.

14. When I Look Down: my hair falls out of the bun I'm sportin'.

15. The craziest recent event was: I don't have just one, give me an subject.

16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: the character that doesn't appear; I don't like that show.

17. By this time next year: I plan to be close to completing one degree; paid off my credit card and met a guy with some real potential.

18. I often dream of: waking up in France or my family.

19. I have a hard time understanding: why people don't treat others as they want to be treated and why it is so hard to look beyond facades.

20. One time at a family gathering: my mother made us ride in the back while the dog rode up front with her.

21. You know I like you: When I spend any time talking or emailing or calling you.

22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd tell would be: My mom and Tee.

23. Take my advice: Live life on your own terms and don't be afraid to be who you are.

24. My ideal breakfast is: a latte, blueberries, bananas and beignets.

25. If you visited the place I grew up: You'd mistake it for just a place to party and miss the little things that make it unique.

26. Where do you plan to visit soon: Martinique or France.

27. If you spend the night at my house you better: not wear your shoes on my favorite rug and like cats.

28. Journey or Styx: Journey of course.

29. The world could not do without: Kindness, love, action, consideration, empathy, family, friends, animals, excitment...

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: I am NOT licking a roach for any one, any time, any where. Ewwwww!

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: A new plasma telly and a warranty for it.

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: I'm thinking....

33. One thing that you could not live without: Love.

34. My favorite color is: white, soft pink, black, oxyblood.

35. Last radio station you listened to: Pandora.com

36. Last underwear purchased: Two months ago.

37. The animal I would like to see flying besides birds are: People. Maybe we wouldn't rely on gas so much. (Please, no pooping in flight either)

38. I shouldn't have: bought 5 pairs of shoes at once.

39. Once, at a bar: I could say a lot here... I have a girl throw a drink in my face because she thought I was hitting on her boyfriend. She missed and I didn't know him at all - my friend WAS hitting on him.

40. Last night I: was too lazy to make my bed.

41. There's this girl I know who: who makes me laugh at work.

42. How do you feel about toilet paper: That it should be good quality. (?)

43. A better name for me would be: depends on who I am that day.

44. If I ever go back to school I will: finish my degree and feel better for having done it.

45. How many days until my birthday?: About 8 months.

46. What I really want for my birthday is: To go on a trip to Martinique or France and to have met a decent guy.

47. I'm wearing: a skirt and a shirt.

48. Tomorrow I am: Working.

49. My friends are: around for a long time.

50. I really wish for: Love, travel, my family to have all their dreams, good friends, a good/happy life and to buy a bigger warehouse/loft next.

No comments: